Hindu Charities for America - Manor ISD
Purpose: To assist incoming freshmen with financial need from Manor ISD who are enrolled in an Applied Science program at Austin Community College.
• Minimum 2.5 high school/college GPA
• Demonstrate involvement in community service and/or extra-curricular activities.
• Submit two letters of recommendation – one from a current teacher and one from an employer, another teacher or community leader where student has done community service.
• Graduating senior from a Manor ISD high school.
• U.S. Citizen or legal non-resident.
• Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA. Information can be obtained in the Financial Aid Office 512-223-4AID.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree in an Applied Science program.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours during the semester on scholarship.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition and fees.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.