- $2000 for 8-week session (May 26 through July 10, 2020) and tuition waiver for GEOL 2389 (3 credit hours)
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload copies of your unofficial academic transcript(s) from each high school and college that you have attended. Official transcript will be required, if awarded.
- Upload a copy of your birth certificate/US passport or copy of permanent resident (green) card.
- Permission for release of academic records & student information and understanding of Citizens Science Summer Undergraduate Research Internship program requirements: I hereby certify that the information provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Further, I understand that consideration for the Citizens Science Summer Undergraduate Research program may be denied if an information is found to be incomplete or inaccurate. I authorize Austin Community College to release the information contained within this application (including academic records and personal biographical information) to the Citizens Science Summer Undergraduate Research program committee, and to use my name in media releases and publications.
- Have you provided or will you provide two letters of recommendation form ACC faculty members and/or current employer? These letters must be sent directly to Prof. Leslie Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicant Commitment- Have completed or will enroll in Spring 2020 in one of the following courses: GEOL 1301, GEOL 1445, or EPCT 1444 (or an equivalent course).
- Applicant Commitment -- Agree to commit to participate in the program and be present in Austin through the entire 8-weeks in the summer, and participate in both field trips
- Personal Statement: Please provide a personal statement of no more than one page describing 1) why you are interested in the summer internshio and 2) how this program will help you achieve your educational goals while overcoming obstacles, which may include, but not be limited to economic, social, or educational challenges *Take your time to write a thoughtful, grammatically correct essay as this is a major component of the scholarship application.
- Show 2 more