ACC Bookstore Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled at ACC who have financial need.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); information can be obtained in the Financial Aid Office.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.