Chef Ernie Beasley Culinary Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Culinary Arts Program.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Preference given to students demonstrating community involvement.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.50 GPA each semester.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books and required and recommended culinary supplies.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.
- Varies based on funds available