Amy Hopkins Memorial Scholarship for Fashion Design
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Fashion Design program.
• Fashion Design major
• Minimum of 2.5 GPA in high school or college or have a GED
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office)
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enrolled in associate degree curriculum in Fashion Design
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books and supplies.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.
- Varies based on funds available