ACC Alumni Network Scholarship
Purpose: To assist full-time students pursuing a certificate or associate degree at ACC.
• Minimum 2.25/4.0 GPA or equivalent or submit a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office). It is recommended students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Essay should address how the scholarship will assist the student in becoming or continuing as a full-time student.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enroll in and complete a minimum of twelve hours with a 2.25 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year it is awarded.
4. Scholarship may be renewed upon satisfactory academic progress, submission of a progress report, and application.
5. Scholarship may be awarded in addition to other scholarships or financial aid to assist the recipient in becoming or continuing as a full-time student.
- ACC AlumniNetwork
- Amount varies based on funds available.
- Supplemental Questions
- How can a scholarship assist you in becoming or continuing as a full-time student?