Susan Eason Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Purpose: To assist ACC students who have a disability.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Submit an essay of 300 words explaining significant challenges they have faced and their educational and career goals.
• If student is not registered with ACC’s Student Accessibility Services office, disability documentation must be provided from a medical professional qualified to diagnose and treat their condition.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Student must enroll in at least six hours each semester while on scholarship and earn a minimum semester GPA of 2.5.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.