Dance & Drama Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Dance or Drama program.
• Dance or Drama major.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA for all college coursework.
• Completed 12 credit hours at ACC, including two courses in drama and/or dance. Awards are based partly on prior involvement with the Dance and Drama Department for at least one semester.
• Awarded on the basis of scholastic merit, artistic promise, and need for financial assistance.
• When scholarship selections are made, students with GPA’s of 3.0 will be awarded first. Student with GPA’s lower than 3.0 will be awarded if there are remaining funds. These students will be prioritized by the selection committee.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Recipient chosen by Dance and Drama Department Scholarship Committee.
2. Must be enrolled in at least 2 courses that count toward a dance or drama degree plan with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books and required materials.
4. Recipients must sign an agreement stating specific involvement with the Dance and Drama Department for at least one semester. This involvement may be through performance in technical production or in management and administration.