Westminster Resident's Association Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Culinary Arts program
• Culinary Arts major.
• Minimum of 2.5 GPA in high school or college or have a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enrolled in certificate or associate degree curriculum in Culinary Arts.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books and supplies.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.