Charles Miles Memorial Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Government program.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Must be pursuing an Associate of Arts degree program in Government at ACC.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.