Dance & Drama Freshman Scholarship
Purpose: To assist incoming freshmen enrolling in the ACC Dance or Drama program.
• Dance or Drama major.
• Must have graduated high school within the last two years of application and not transferring from another college or university.
• Minimum 2.5/4.0 GPA or equivalent in high school.
• Awarded on the basis of scholastic merit, artistic promise and need for financial assistance.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Recipient chosen by Dance and Drama Department faculty.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of 2 courses towards a dance or drama degree plan (includes core classes) with a 2.5 GPA each semester. One course must be a dance or drama studio course.
3. Recipients must sign an agreement stating specific involvement with the Dance and Drama Department for at least one semester. This involvement may be through performance, in technical production, or in management and administration.
4. Award must be used within the academic year awarded.