ACC Texas Association of Chicanos in Higher Education (TACHE) Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students of Hispanic heritage attending ACC.
• Reside within the ACC service area.
• Have at least a 2.25 overall GPA or GED equivalency as a first-time, former, or current ACC student.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours each semester with a 2.25 GPA.
2. Attend the TACHE scholarship reception.
3. Accept an ACC TACHE mentor.
4. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
5. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.