ABC Home & Commercial Services Scholarship
Purpose: To assist ABC Home & Commercial Services employees and their dependents attend ACC.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college work or completion of GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Dependents must be enrolled in a certificate or degree program.
• Employees must be majoring in Heating/Air Conditioning, Building Construction, Accounting or General Business.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Amount varies based on funds available.
- Supplemental Questions
- If you are a dependent of an ABC Home & Commercial Services employee, please provide your relationship to the employee and their name. If you are an ABC employee, just type employee.