Bawcom Family Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the Education Instruction programs at ACC.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Preference given to students intending to continue their education beyond ACC with Texas Tech University through the TechTeach Program.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Must be pursuing an Associate of Arts in Teaching degree program at ACC.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Varies based on funds available