ACC Civics Lab Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist Austin Community College students who serve as local civic leaders and give back to the community.
• Minimum 2.5/4.0 GPA or equivalent or submit a GED.
• Have not yet earned a college degree.
• Display a track record of verifiable community service or civic engagement. There is no preference between non-paid volunteer work or modest non-full time pay for these civic activities.
• Provide a reference related to these activities.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enroll in and complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship must be used within the academic year it is awarded.
- Supplemental Questions
- Document verifiable community service or civic engagement. There is no preference between non-paid volunteer work or modest non full-time pay for these civic activities.
- Provide a reference related to one of these activities.