Dr. Belle S. Wheelan Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist single parents with dependents pursuing education that will result in either an associate degree or certificate.
• Declared major that leads to a certificate or associate degree including General Studies.
• Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
• Must be a resident of the State of Texas.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours and maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.