Peierls Foundation Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students who have received their GED through the ACC Adult Education Program.
• An applicant near completion of GED testing may apply for a scholarship, but will not be awarded the scholarship until notification of successful GED completion.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA.
2. Enroll in a one hour College Success Course.
3. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
4. Attend a required Peierls Orientation and take the TSI college entrance exam,
5. Recipients must turn in a Progress Report each semester on scholarship and maintain contact with the Student Outreach Specialist on a monthly basis,