Boyd Vance Scholarship
Purpose: To assist African-American students enrolling in the ACC Dance or Drama program.
• Dance or Drama major.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED or 2.5 GPA for all college coursework.
• Scholarships are awarded on the basis of scholastic merit, artistic promise, and need for financial assistance.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Recipient chosen by Dance and Drama Department Scholarship Committee.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of 2 courses towards a dance or drama degree plan (includes core classes) with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books and required materials.
4. Recipients must sign an agreement stating specific involvement with the Dance and Drama Department for at least one semester. This involvement may be through performance in technical production or in management and administration.