Asian American Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist Asian American students majoring in Government, Communications or General Studies.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA in college coursework.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
• Exhibit effective communication skills.
• Community service through volunteerism.
• Plan to transfer to a four year college or university.
• High financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 3.0 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.
- Varies based on funds available