Dr. Thomas C. Liu Nursing Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Associate or Bachelor Degree of Nursing program.
• Accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate or Bachelor Degree of Nursing program.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA overall.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and nursing program expenses (scrubs, immunizations, board exams…).
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.