ACC Career Scholars
Purpose: To assist students attending ACC.
- Be a graduating senior from any high school within the ACC service area
- Be TSI complete in both English and Writing, with a minimum Math TSI score of 345; minimum TSIA 2.0 Math score of 944, or have received an HB5 Course Prep waiver to satisfy college readiness
- Intending to major in a targeted program in Computer Studies & Information Technology; Applied Technology & Engineering; Health Sciences; Manufacturing; Skilled Trades; Business; or Education
- Complete a FAFSA or TASFA
Terms of Scholarship:
- Must remain enrolled in an ACC program that leads to a specified certificate or associate degree in Computer Studies & Information Technology; Applied Technology & Engineering; Health Sciences; Manufacturing; Skilled Trades; Business; or Education.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (minimum of twelve hours Fall/Spring semesters).
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition and fees.
Questions? Contact the Career Scholars department by email at email@example.com. This is not an ACC Foundation scholarship.
- $5,000 total, disbursed over a period of up to 2 years, for tuition and fees