Honors Program Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Honors Program.
• Accepted into the ACC Honors Program.
• Registered the intention to fulfill requirements of the “Honors Scholar” tier with the ACC Honors Program Office (Honors Scholars must maintain a 3.5 GPA, take at least 9 hours of Honors course credit, and engage in service and leadership activities)
• Taken at least one Honors course at the time of application
• Minimum 3.5 GPA in all college work
• Essay outlining educational goals, career goals, and involvement in service and/or leadership activities. Explain what you have gained from your Honors education at ACC.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.