SEMI/Frank Squires Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Electronic and Applied Technologies Program.
• Students with previous college work must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
• Graduating high school seniors must have a minimum 2.75 GPA.
• Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
• Two letters of recommendation from school staff or employer. At least one letter must be from an instructor in the department.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours each semester with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
3. Re-application necessary each academic year.