Elgin General Store Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students coming directly out of Elgin and Phoenix high schools.
• High school graduate.
• Minimum high school GPA of 2.25 out of 4.0 scale.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office). It is recommended students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree or college transfer.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.