Bill Waeltz Memorial Scholarship
Purpose: To assist ACC students interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering or a related engineering field at a four year college or university.
• High school graduate with at least 3.0 GPA out of a 4.0 scale and an A/B average in math and science courses in high school, or have equivalent GED scores.
• Enrolled in the ACC Engineering degree program, A & E CAD Civil Engineering Specialization or taking core coursework to transfer to a four year college or university.
• In good academic standing at ACC.
• U.S. Citizen or legal non-citizen resident.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Preference given to students who have graduated from a Round Rock ISD high school.
Terms of Scholarship:
• Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
• Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
• Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
• Re-application necessary each academic year.