Creative Writing - Fall
Purpose: To assist students who have an interest in Creative Writing and submit pieces for review.
• Overall 2.75 GPA and 3.0 GPA in English 1301, English 2307, English 2341
• 15 hours of completed ACC coursework
• Successfully completed English Comp. I (ENGL 1301)
• Completed at least one ACC creative writing class (English 2307 or English 2341)
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete courses with a 3.0 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and educational expenses.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
• Attach a cover letter – this is your opportunity to expand on your ambitions as a creative writer and describe what you hope to achieve at ACC and beyond (limit 750 words)
• Include a creative writing sample (one prose piece, five to ten pages of screenplay or play, or three poems; limit 3,000 words).