Austin Hotel & Lodging Association Hospitality Management Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Hospitality Management or Travel & Tourism program.
• Hospitality Management or Travel & Tourism major.
• Successfully completed at least one course in the Hospitality Management or Travel & Tourism program with a grade of C or better.
• Currently enrolled at ACC with an overall 3.0 GPA for all college coursework taken within the last three years.
• Include maximum 300 word essay addressing your career goals in the Hospitality field.
• Provide one letter of recommendation from a school official, professor, or advisor who can discuss your academic status, academic achievements, and personal qualities such as maturity, motivation, leadership, commitment, and potential for future success.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Recipient chosen by the Hospitality Management Scholarship Committee.
2. Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA each semester and overall.
3. Maintain a minimum grade of C in all Hospitality Management courses during scholarship award.
4. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
5. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
6. Re-application necessary each academic year.