Joy Lynne Brinkman Wilkins Memorial Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students pursuing a degree in nursing and a career in providing quality health care.
• Accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 3.0 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and nursing program expenses (immunizations, board exams…).
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.