Robyn Richter Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Emergency Medical Services Professions program.
• Must have met requirements to enter Emergency Medical Services Professions (EMSP) program at ACC.
• Must use for the EMSP program at ACC.
• Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work.
• Enroll in a minimum of six hours per semester of approved EMSP curriculum.
• Enroll in at least one departmental course per semester while on scholarship.
• Financial need as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours of approved EMSP curriculum with a 2.5 GPA.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books only.
4. Re-application necessary each year.