Purpose: To assist students from Hays County enrolled in ACC’s Automotive Technology, Automotive Collision Repair or Welding Technology program.
• Must be pursuing an associate of applied science degree or certificate in the Automotive Technology, Automotive Collision Repair, or Welding Technology program at ACC.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work.
• Priority given to students who reside in Hays County or graduated from a Hays high school.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete 6 hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.