Edwina Fredlund Traverso Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To reward academic achievement, recognize individual accomplishment and assist deserving students in completing the course work for the associate of applied science in Visual Communication.
• ACC Visual Communication majors who have completed 18 hours of Visual Communication course work and have at least 9 credit hours remaining to complete their AAS in Visual Communication.
• Must supply a portfolio of 3 to 5 original illustrations and/or comprehensive layouts. (Video of animation or computer animation may be submitted as part of the portfolio requirement).
• Meeting satisfactory progress at ACC.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Maintain satisfactory progress while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Visual Communication at ACC.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
5. Re-application necessary each academic year.