South Austin Medical Center Auxiliary Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to students currently enrolled in a medical program appropriate in a hospital environment.
• Graduated from Akins, Bowie, Crockett, or Travis High Schools.
• Good scholastic standing at ACC.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete the required semester curriculum for the degree plan.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.