Culinary Arts/ Baking & Pastry Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Culinary Arts or Pastry and Baking programs.
• Culinary Arts or Baking & Pastry major.
• Have at least a 3.0 GPA as a first-time, former, or current ACC student.
• Include a 1000 word essay that answers the question, “Do you feel that community service should be taught in the culinary arts program and why?”
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Recipient chosen by the Culinary Arts Scholarship Committee.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship is for the spring semester.
4. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
5. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
6. Re-application necessary each academic year.