Dance & Drama Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Dance or Drama program.
• Dance or Drama major.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA for all college coursework. (A student with a GPA of at least a 2.5 may apply with a recommendation by an instructor.)
• Completed 12 credit hours at ACC, including two courses in drama and/or dance. Awards are based partly on prior involvement with the Dance and Drama Department for at least one semester.
• Audition and interview with at least one member of the Dance and Drama Department faculty.
• Awarded on the basis of scholastic merit, artistic promise, and need for financial assistance.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Recipient chosen by Dance and Drama Department faculty.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of 3 hours for drama or 3 hours for dance with a 3.0 GPA.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
4. Recipients must sign an agreement stating specific involvement with the Dance and Drama Department for at least one semester. This involvement may be through performance in technical production or in management and administration.