Martha C. Gooding Nursing Scholarship
Purpose: To promote patient-centered compassionate nursing care by providing financial assistance to students pursuing a degree in nursing.
• Be accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
• Submit an essay addressing why you have chosen to enter the field of nursing.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 3.0 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.