Delco Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students attending ACC.
• Based on applicant’s academic achievement, community involvement, personal statement, leadership, and financial situation.
• Reside within the ACC taxing district.
• United States Citizen.
• Have at least a 2.25 GPA or GED equivalency as a first-time, former, or current ACC student.
• Preference is given to first time college students.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 2.25 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.