Robert W. Galvin Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Electronic and Applied Technologies Program with specialization in Nanoelectronics Manufacturing Technology, Automation Robotics, Renewable Energy, or Electronics Technician.
• Minimum 2.0 GPA in all college work.
• Students must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
• Two letters of recommendation from faculty representative or employer. At least one letter must be from an Electronics technology instructor.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and lab kits.
3. Re-application necessary each academic year.