Reagan Bradshaw Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Photographic Technology program.
• Overall GPA of 2.5 in non-photography coursework and an overall 3.5 GPA in photography coursework.
• Successfully completed PHTC 2301 (Intermediate Photography).
• Student must demonstrate artistic and technical excellence in photography as determined by the selection committee.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Maintain a 2.5 GPA overall in non-photography coursework and a 3.5 GPA overall in photography coursework.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Photography at ACC.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.