Pat Dobbs Scholarship
Purpose: To assist Crockett High School graduating seniors who will be attending ACC.
• Graduation from Crockett High School.
• Enrollment in ACC within one year following graduation.
• Selection criteria include academic achievement, responsibility in extra-curricular organizations, and appreciation of role in society-active citizenship.
• One page statement of what your future plans are and why you would like or need this financial assistance.
• Two letters of recommendation from teachers, employers, community leaders, and or counselors who can attest to your school and community involvement.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Maintain satisfactory progress each semester.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.