Myra A. McDaniel Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist ACC students pursuing a career in public service.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work
- May be used in any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree or planning to transfer to a four year college or university
- Demonstrate involvement in extra-curricular activities (i.e. Student Government, community service, etc.)
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial AId Office)
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours each semester with a 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books at ACC.
- Scholarship must be used within the academic year it was awarded.
- Myra McDaniel Memorial
- Varies based on funds available
- Supplemental Questions
- In what area of public service do you wish to pursue a career?