Sooch Foundation for Career ACCelerator Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students who are pursuing an associate degree or Level 1 certificate in one of the IT, Health Science, or Skilled Trades programs indicated.
- Pursuing an associate degree or Level 1 certificate in IT, Health Science, or Skilled Trades.
- Contact the Career ACCelerator Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete all steps in the Career ACCelerator application process.
- Qualify for Federal Financial Aid. Preference will be given to students who also qualify for work study.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May only be used for an Associate degree or Level 1 Certificate in IT, Health Science, or Skilled Trades in one of three tracks:
AAS in Local Area Network Administration
AAS in Computer and User Support
- Pre-Health Science courses with the understanding that students will apply to enter the Nursing or other Allied Health Associate programs.
AAS in Automotive or Welding
2. Enroll and successfully complete 9-12 hours per long semester with a 2.5 GPA.
3. Meet regularly with the Career ACCelerator Director.
4. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
5. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.
For more information or to schedule an interview with the Career ACCelerator Director, please contact David Borden by phone at (512) 223-7799 or email@example.com.