Dr. Peggy Hale Croshaw Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students majoring in Chemistry, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Engineering, or Allied Health at ACC.
• Written recommendation from one ACC faculty member.
• Chemistry, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Engineering, or Allied Health major.
• Completed a minimum of 12 hours at ACC with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.