AMD/Gary Heerssen Memorial Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Electronic and Applied Technologies Program with specialization in Nanoelectronics Manufacturing Technology, Automation Robotics, Electronics Technician, or Game Development.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
• Register in the Electronics and Applied Technologies Program with specialization in Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology, Automation Robotics, or Electronics Technician.
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of 8 hours each semester with a 3.0 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and lab kits.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.