ACCelerator Resiliency Scholarship
Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to students attending ACC, who have shown resilience in their studies.
• Minimum 2.0 GPA in High School or College, or submit a GED
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office)
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.00 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Varies based on funds available