ACC 50+ New Horizon Scholarship
Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to students, 50 years or older enrolled or enrolling at ACC.
• Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work or have earned a high school diploma or GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.