Culinary Arts/ Baking & Pastry Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Culinary Arts or Pastry and Baking programs.
• Culinary Arts or Baking & Pastry major.
• Have at least a 2.50 GPA as a first-time, former, or current ACC student.
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.
- Varies based on funds available