Colorado River Constructors Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students attending ACC.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.