Dr. C.D. Rao Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students attending ACC for Engineering.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Must be pursuing an Associate of Science degree program in Engineering at ACC.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.