Cynthia Leach Endowed STEM Scholarship
Purpose: To assist first generation college students who are focusing on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs.
• First generation in college
• Received high school diploma or GED prior to entering ACC
• Enrolled in a STEM program at ACC that leads to a certificate, associate degree or transfer to a four-year college or university.
• Minimum 2.50 GPA if a continuing student.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any STEM program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree or transfer to a four-year college or university.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.