ACC Student Veterans Association Scholarship
Purpose: To assist veterans who are members of the ACC Student Veterans Association attend ACC.
• Minimum 2.50 GPA in all college work.
• An applicant for the scholarship must be an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Armed Forces (United States Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy or Coast Guard)
• Must be an active member of the ACC Student Veterans Association
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enrolled in required curriculum for a certificate or degree program or planning to transfer to a 4-year university.
2. Maintain a 2.50 GPA overall while on scholarship.
3. Scholarship must be used within the semester awarded.